192.168.1.1 – 192.168.l.1 is a Login Admin. This IP address of many WiFi router admin portal. Mainly D-LINK and Netgear routers use 192.168.l.1 as default IP Address. You can change default IP address of your router also if you find it difficult to remember or it is required as per network settings. Actually 192.168.l.l is not correct private IPv4 IP address whereas 192.168.1.1 is correct IP address. Only one equipment or device can use this IP address so that IP conflict issue is not faced. 192.168.1.1 is used mostly in us country.
192.168.l.l IP Address is the main command which is used by all the routers and different modem brands. The 192.168.l.l Admin panel is used to open the 192.168.1.1 Settings. 192.168.1.1 Login Admin is used for changing WEP/WPA Security key. In this guide we will explain each and every concept related to the 192.168.1.1 Admin Configuration. These all are known as host addresses You can open 192.168.l.1 with just a click to open the administrator panel of router page and configure.
How to Login 192.168.1.1?
- Open the web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etcetera.) out of your Laptop or computer.
- IP address 192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.l.l in to address bar and press Enter.
- You have see the login screen.
- Enter the default username and password.
- Once you Enter the correct username and password to click, Just after logging in your admin panel.
- Now you can modifying the your router admin panel.
Some popular username and passwrod
How to troubleshoot the router if it ever becomes unresponsive?
If your router will be unresponsive to your interactions like it is not accepting your credentials or it is not taking requests made for a network response ping, then you can try the following steps to troubleshoot an Unresponsive Router. With these steps, you can attempt your best to fix the problem as fast as possible.
Steps to Troubleshoot an Unresponsive Router
- Check your cable connectivity. If ethernet is available-you can check it’s working.
- You must check that the power supply is on.
- You must check that the router LED status whether it is active or not. If all are glowing, then it could most likely be an issue with the power supply of your router.
Changing Modem WEP/WPA Key with 192.168.1.1 Admin
- On your Laptop or PC open any browser.
- In the address bar at top type in 192.168.1.1 or 192168 l.1.
- Use default id and password from above chart.
- Left side menu will show a option ” Security “.
- Open it, then click on select key.
- You will be asked to select which security key or password you want to set.
- Select WEP or WPA and enter as per your choice, we recommend to choose a strong key including Uppercase, Special Characters and Numbers etc.
- Click Save and then reboot your router or modem.
- Also restart your pc or computer.
- Delete all the History/Cookies and data from your browser settings