There are a number of advance facilities you will enjoy with Asus router but for that, you have to access the Asus Router Login window and make the basic configurations for your Asus router. Login to the Asus router can be a little bit confusing for the Asus router users. If you are also looking for the Asus Router Login window, we are going to help for this. We are the router login support team and we are helping thousands of Asus router users across the world.
Facing Issues with Asus Router Login? Factory Reset your Asus Router
Resetting your Asus router to default setting may required in many cases. If you are facing problems with Asus router login process, the best thing you can do in that case is, try to reset your Asus to default configurations. Resetting the Asus router will erase all the default setting you have made for your Asus router and you can use the default settings for accessing your Asus router. Here are the Steps for Resetting your Asus Router to Default Settings
- First of all, you will need to make sure that your Asus router is receiving the power supply.
- After power supply your Asus router, you will need to press the reset button using any sharp paper pin.
- Press the reset button for at least 5 seconds and release that reset button.
- After resetting your Asus to default settings, you can use the default login details for Asus Router Login.
Asus Router Default Admin Login Name: admin
Asus Wireless Router Login Password: admin
Here are the Steps for Accessing Asus Router Login Page
If you want to make the configurations for your Asus router, you have to Asus router login page. We are going to explain the simple steps for accessing the Asus router. If you are facing any kind of problems with login Asus router, Asus router ip login, Asus router admin login or login Asus router rt n66u you can contact router login support team for help
- You will need to connect your Asus router to the computer system using the Ethernet cable.
- After making the Ethernet cable connections for your Asus router, you will need to access the web browser at the computer system connected with the Asus router. // http://router.asus.com
- Open the web browser and fill Asus router login address 192.168.1.254 IP in the web browser’s address bar. // http://router.asus.com
- After pressing the enter key, you will need to fill the login details for accessing your Asus router advance settings. // http://router.asus.com
- Press enter key and if the login details are correct, you will be redirect to Asus configuration page.
These are the straight forward and very simple steps for accessing the Asus router login page. You can any time contact router login support team for help if you are not getting the Asus router login access. We are there to help to any time you need help regarding Asus router login, router Asus com login, router Asus login, Asus login router, Asus wireless router login, login Asus router, forgot Asus router login issues.