If you want to change the default router WiFi password then follow this post.
follow this 4 steps to change your WiFi Password on TP-Link Router
- first step to login your admin panel settings at http://192.168.1.254/ or http://192.168.l.254/
- Enter your admin panel router username and password.
- Once you have login go to Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- last step finally You will see “Passwords” field, enter your new password and save changes.
follow this 6 steps to change your WiFi Password on D-Link Router
- Open to your router setting and using its default IP address http://192.168.1.254/
- Enter your default router username and password.
- Most of the people forget the username and password,(admin/admin in most cases)use it.
- Then go to Wireless option, click on Wireless Security.
- Select Security Mode set to WPA2 only
- Finally Pre-Shared Key enter your desired password and Apply it.
follow this 5 steps to change your WiFi Password on Netgear Router
- Open your router settings using its default IP address 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.l.254
- Enter your default router username and password, most of the people using this common( username and password is admin and admin).
- Next step go to your Wireless option and go to your Security Options.
- Select WPA2-PSK [AES] enter your password.
- Apply chances and reboot your WiFi for changes to effect.