10.0.0.1 – 10.0.0.0.1 is a Login Admin. This post explains all the complete details about the 10.0.0.1 Router IP. 10.0.0.1 is the login IP of TP-Link router,and switch and NETGEAR switch. 10.0.0.1 has a place with the IP address of the C class address. 10.0.0.1 having a place with the saved IP, explicitly for switch settings. 10.0.0.0.1 this IP address is wrong IP address. The proper format of the IP address is 10.0.0.1 This is the correct format.
10.0.0.1 IP address is the default private IP address for some home broadband switches and broadband modems, for instance, 2Wire, Aztech, Billion, Gigabyte, Motorola, Netopia, SparkLAN, Thomson and Westell modems for CenturyLink. It’s primary loved by the users of small office, small homes and the places where the coverage area is very low and easy to be covered by a small router.
Steps to login 10.0.0.0.1 / 10.0.0.1
- Make sure the respective router IP is 10.0.0.1. so that you are going in the right way.
- Also don’t forget that there is no router ip address such as https://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.0.1 the proper format of the router IP is 10.0.0.1
- To login to the router page now type 10.0.0.1 in the chrome address bar.
- Now you will see the settings page of the router.
- Now enter the router username and password.
- The admin Panel will be open.
- Now you can change all the details that you need to perform to the router on your own.
How to Changing 10.0.0.1 IP Router Password:
- First you should sign in to your control board utilizing the previously mentioned advances.
- In the switch, comfort go to your administrator board
- You will discover a possibility for changing the password over yonder
- Continuously utilize a blend of letters, numbers, and cases with the end goal of better security.
- Check the rundown for default qualifications and cross confirm with yours so it isn’t the equivalent.
Steps to troubleshoot of 10.0.0.1 IP address
- Make sure that you have connected to the internet connection. This might sound silly but most people do this mistake without even releasing this simple fact.
- Check once that you have connected with the correct router that you need to configure. Because most people might have two routers at the same place and they mistakely connect with another router and try to open the settings page of the another router. So please make sure not to make this mistake.
- Verify the default IP address of the router that you are going to connect.
- Changes such as Wi-fi password, ADSL, MAC, IP Qos, DNS, LAN, WAN etc can be made using the router settings page.
Searches related to 10.0.0.1 username password
- Default Router Username And Password List