192.168.0.1 IP Address is a default gateway of the ADSL modems of wireless routers. There can be other options of IP addresses but 192.168.o.1 is one of the most common IP addresses a router can take. In case you don’t remember your username and password, you can misuse default login subtleties that are offered on the internet. 192.168.0.1 is a private IPV4 network that serves remote switches. It is the default server address for brands like TPLink, DLink, Linksys, Netgear and the sky is the limit from there. This variety of numbers opens up the space page of your switch.
The IP address 192.168.o.1 is basically a private IPv4 network address used by many home broadband router user can make the use of it for setting as the default gateway.Other common default gateways are 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254.
192.168.0.1. Router IP address How to Login ?
By following the four simple steps, you can log in to the IP address 192.168.0.1 easily. You will be allowed to log in and to change the settings and configurations which will your router provides you. let’s have a small look at these steps.
- Open your IP address in your browser and click on the “Access Router Panel” below. You can use your PC as well as your smartphones also. Just make sure that your device is connected to the same router you want to access.
- You may get the error. It means that 192.168.1.1 is not the IP address of your router. By a simple google search, you must Look up your router’s IP address.
- Once you have find your router’s IP address, Your IP address is 192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.o.1 in to address bar and press Enter. Finally, you will be redirected to the login panel where you must enter your router’s username and password.
- After changing the default username and password, you can enter in the admin field with Username: admin and password: admin. Then enter to log in to the settings panel. Once you have entered in the admin panel, you can be able to change all your internet settings.
192.168.0.1 Default Router Username and Password List
Below is a list of the most popular router manufacturer’s and the default username and password .
- D-link – admin/admin
- Thomson – user/user
- BenQ – admin/admin
- Linksys – admin/admin
- Digicom – user/password
- Belkin – admin/admin
- Tenda – admin/admin
- Vodafone – root/123456
Check if router is using 192.168.0.1 IP address on iOS
- Press home button
- Go to Settings
- Press on Wi-Fi
- Select Wi-Fi network you’re connected too
- Your router IP address will be in Router row. You can also see your current IP address in IP Address row
I hope you have learned how to go for 192.168.0.1 on your chosen web browser. The router that is using will work smoothly achieving different tasks.If you face any problem while setting up your 192.168.o.1 router then feel free to comment below.